HASPmon is a software emulator/monitor for HASP dongles (HASP3, HASP4, HASP HL) manufactured by Alladin Knowledge Systems.
1. Supports three generations of the dongles: HASP3, HASP4, and HASP HL.
2. Supports all types of dongles: MemoHASP M1, MemoHASP M4, NetHASP (Unlimited), TimeHASP, TimeHASP M4. Along with all functions available to them (including working with time, reading and writing to "Time" memory, etc. - a really complete emulation of the dongle logics).
3. Dongle emulation of any interface: USB, LPT, network.
4. Fully transparent for all drivers and applications. It implies that in case a dump of a dongle is not found, the software will try to access the dongle, which must be connected to the PC (LPT, USB, network dongle, etc.).
5. Supports two versions of dongle's Secret Table. 02h (HaspCode) function works with automatic generation of the secret table, using known passwords for the dongle, as well as with a known (e.g. "dumped") table. It depends on specific options of a dump.
6. Complete emulation of all functions of dongle. That includes the undocumented ones as well. Emulation of 3Ch (HaspEncodeData), 3Dh (HaspDecodeData) functions can be done in an original way (full emulation), as well as using table for certain queries. Moreover, when using table, a verification of random data that have been enciphered (deciphered) with according functions is supported.
7. It is possible to have a log of the work with a dongle. All queries and dongle's (or emulator's) answers are logged. There are three logging modes: work with original dongle - in this case the program's work is studied, memory and data dump is made for 3Ch (HaspEncodeData) / 3Dh (HaspDecodeData) functions; work with emulated dongle - in this case the logged data can be used for testing and debugging; combined work of dongle and emulator (changes in any parameters).
8. Emulator does not depend on driver's version, does not need their modification or replacement, and therefore has no problem with software which tries to check signature, size, code segments, etc. of the original drivers.
9. Works with all DOS, WIN16, WIN32 applications. At this moments a version is implemented only for Windows NT4, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003.
10. Supports any number of dongles. It is possible to replace dongle dumps or connected dongles on-the-fly.