.NET Reflector v6 –Free
Explore and analyze compiled .NET assemblies, viewing them in C#, Visual Basic, and IL.
+ Jump straight to .NET Reflector from Visual Studio
+ Support for .NET 4 assemblies
.NET Reflector Pro
.NET Reflector Pro is an add-in to Visual Studio that lets you debug third-party code and assemblies, even if you don't have the source.
+ Integrates the power of .NET Reflector into Visual Studio
+ Decompile third-party assemblies from within VS
+ Step through decompiled assemblies and use all the debugging techniques you would use on your own code
This release fixes several problems that were present in the 6.0 release:
- Support for using a copy of Reflector.cfg stored alongside Reflector.exe has been re-enabled so users upgrading from 5.x releases will not lose their settings.
- Fixed unhandled exception on exit of Visual Studio when .NET Reflector add-in used in conjunction with TestDriven.NET add-in.
- Added better support for dealing with framework assemblies, which only contain meta-data, in the “Referenced Assemblies” folder.
- Fixed problem where attempted decompilation with CppCliLanguage add-in would lead to display of a page on the Red Gate website.
- Added option to activate .NET Reflector Pro to .NET Reflector menu in Visual Studio after receiving feedback from a number of users that it was hard to figure out how to activate the product.